Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version on the website of 100MB. 100MB, in its sole discretion, may modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. "Content" includes the text, comments, posts, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the 100MB website or mobile application.
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a 100MB Account. You shall never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You must notify 100MB immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although 100MB will not be liable for your losses caused to you by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of 100MB or others due to such unauthorized use.
- General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions - 100MB hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to 100MB, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without 100MB's prior written authorization, unless 100MB makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means 100MB may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain 100MB's prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from 100MB appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the 100MB servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. 100MB reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- 100MB reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time without giving any reasons for such discontinuance.
- Your Use of Content - In addition to the general restrictions herein, it may be noted that any information, text links, graphics, photo, videos or any other materials or arrangement of material uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (“the Content”) shall become the property of 100MB
- Content is provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by 100MB on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of 100MB or the respective licensors of the Content. 100MB and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that 100MB is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against 100MB with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless 100MB, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
- Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. If 100MB becomes aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, 100MB shall take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
- Your Content and Conduct
- As a 100MB account holder you may submit texts, likes and user comments. You understand that 100MB does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- b) You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit. You pursuant to these Terms of Service, license to 100MB all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Services submitting Content to 100MB, you hereby grant 100MB a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and 100MB 's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant 100MB all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit any Content or comment etc. contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- We shall not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications that may be posted on the Service or endorse any opinions expressed on the Service.
- Offensive Content (UGC): You may not use this App to send Messages/content that are offensive or prohibitive. If you feel any message/content is offensive either you can use "Report Abuse/Flag" the content or use "Feedback" section within the application or use the 'Contact' button on our website 100MB to send us an email describing the issue. Our moderation team will act on the concern within 24 hours. Moderation team may block such users who are not complying to the usage terms and guidelines.
- 100MB does not endorse any Content/comment etc. submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and 100MB expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. 100MB does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and 100MB will remove all Content, if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. 100MB reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- Account Termination Policy
- 100MB will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- 100MB reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. 100MB may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- Copyright Policy - As part of 100MB's copyright policy, 100MB will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be an infringer. An infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity.
- Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 100MB, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 100MB EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. 100MB DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND 100MB WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL 100MB , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 100MB LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO EITHER SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN (OR THE COST OF SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT 100MB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by 100MB from its facilities in the India. 100MB makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 100MB, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. It may be noted that this indemnity clause shall survive even if you cease to be the User of 100MB.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. We provide these Terms of Service with our Service so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms of Service and that you have agreed to them.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by 100MB without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in India; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over 100MB, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than India. You agree that the laws of India will apply to these Terms of Service. In addition, for any dispute arising out of or related to the Service, the parties consent to personal jurisdiction in, and exclusive venue of, the courts in Mumbai, India. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice and any other legal notices published by 100MB on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and 100MB concerning the Service. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. No waiver of any term of this Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and 100MB's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.